.  I am desperate to find help for him.  Thank you. " /> Help needed: ADHD Professionals ADHD Support Group Discussion Topic - ADDitude

New Issue!

Spring 2017 Issue ADDitude magazine Read the 'ADHD Therapies That Work' issue now!

The New ADDitude Forums Are Live!

Reach our full community by posting to ADDitude's discussion forums here

ADHD Professionals

Help needed

I have a 28 years old son who has not been properly diagnosed and medicated for ADD.  He struggled his whole life through grammar and high school.  He cannot hold a job and or a relationship.  He has no friends.  Presently he is taking Stratera , Buspar and Zoloft.  I think he is taking too much medication.  He seems very agitated and short tempered.  I need the name of a psychiatrist in the New York Metro area who takes medicaid.  Please if you can help email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).  I am desperate to find help for him.  Thank you.


There are no replies to this topic.

Reply to this thread

You must be logged in to reply. To log in, click here.
Not a member? Join ADDConnect today. It's free and easy!

Not a member yet? Join here »

Search the ADDConnect Group Discussions