New Issue!

Spring 2017 Issue ADDitude magazine Read the 'ADHD Therapies That Work' issue now!

The New ADDitude Forums Are Live!

Reach our full community by posting to ADDitude's discussion forums here

Tourette's Syndrome and ADHD

In need of some help

I live in southern ca I would like to know is their any how I suspect my son has son autistic behaviors mild. I would like to know does anyone know of clinics or anyplace I can go or out of pocket to get my son a diagnosis. We have blue shield ca . I don’t want a long process I want an answer . He was diagnosed adhd and ocd I feel he has mild autism too lately. I need some helpful advice to get this on the road to a recovery . I don’t want a long process I want him to be able to get the help soon


Dr. Daniel amen is in California , I believe. That would be a good place to start.

Posted by sparklefarkle on Apr 29, 2014 at 1:21am

Lily cakes:

“Southern California” is a fairly large area.  Since you say you don’t want a long process finding someone who is not too horribly far away from you will help speed things up.  I don’t know if one of Dr. Amen’s clinics is nearby or not, but please do be advised that his methods are a bit controversial (and definitely not embraced by all). 

You might want to post this question in a different group as well—one with larger numbers of members.

Posted by BC on Apr 29, 2014 at 9:07pm

Reply to this thread

You must be logged in to reply. To log in, click here.
Not a member? Join ADDConnect today. It's free and easy!

Not a member yet? Join here »

Search the ADDConnect Group Discussions