New Issue!

Winter 2016 Issue ADDitude magazine Start with the 'ADHD Therapies That Work' issue when you subscribe now!

ADHD in Connecticut

Looking for ADHD/bipolar doctor for 9 year old

I’m currently looking for help finding a doctor for my son.  We have been all over the place and no one can seem to get his medication right.  We have most recently tried the ADHD center in Middletown CT. but have not had much luck there.  Anyone with any suggestions?

Thank you


I am not happy to hear this, we will be going there in April as a new patient.  There is lack of doctors in CT for sure. I have heard good things about the yale child center at Yale New Haven Hospital.  Or maybe try CCMC.  I have not had any contact with them just know they are children based.  Good Luck!!

Posted by lkozak7 on Feb 13, 2014 at 8:56am

Reply to this thread

You must be logged in to reply. To log in, click here.
Not a member? Join ADDConnect today. It's free and easy!

Not a member yet? Join here »

Search the ADDConnect Group Discussions

ADHD Toolbox
» Read ADDitude Special Reports
» Download Free ADHD Printables
» Find ADHD Coaches and Doctors
» Research ADHD Schools and Camps
» Join ADHD Groups and Attend Events