Join ADHD Groups!

Click the arrows to expand each group category below

Parents of ADHD Children

ADD Adults

ADHD and Related Conditions

ADHD Professionals

ADHD Resources

Groups by Location

ADHD in Connecticut

Looking for an ADHD doctor for my 8 year old

I am looking for an ADHD doctor for my 8 year old son.  Fairfield or New Haven county is preferred.


I’m in the same situation as you.  I can’t seem to find the proper help for my son.  You can try the ADHD center in Middletown CT.  However we have not had much luck there.  They also have probably about a 6 month wait.

Posted by julie297 on Feb 07, 2014 at 8:58pm

Reply to this thread

You must be logged in to reply. To log in, click here.
Not a member? Join ADDConnect today. It's free and easy!

Not a member yet? Join here »

Important! User-Generated Content

The opinions expressed on ADDConnect are solely those of the user, who may or may not have medical training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of ADDConnect or ADDitude magazine. For more information, see our terms and conditions.