ADHD Adults

Therapist Help?

I live in Denver and need a therapist that specializes with adults and ADD. I have to have a therapist that works with Cigna insurance. Anybody able to help would be greatly appreciated!


Contact your insurance company.  They should have a listing of professionals that can be sent to you. 

They may even have this information on their website.

Posted by Dianne in the Desert on Jun 12, 2014 at 10:46pm

Thanks, I’ve done that I’m in the process of searching through the list, I want someone who has a focus on ADHD hopefully I’ll find one.

Posted by figureitout26 on Jun 20, 2014 at 7:23pm

Reply to this thread

You must be logged in to reply. To log in, click here.
Not a member? Join ADDConnect today. It's free and easy!

Not a member yet? Join here »
ADHD Toolbox
» Download Free ADHD Printables
» Find ADHD Coaches and Doctors
» Research ADHD Schools and Camps
» Join ADHD Groups and Attend Events

Important! User-Generated Content

The opinions expressed on ADDConnect are solely those of the user, who may or may not have medical training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of ADDConnect or ADDitude magazine. For more information, see our terms and conditions.