You're Invited to the Managing Adult ADHD Web Chat on 10.16.12
ADHD EXPERT WEB CHAT: Managing Your Adult ADHD—You Can Do It!
Are you an adult struggling with ADHD symptoms? Join internationally recognized ADHD expert Michele Novotni, Ph.D., as she hosts the “Managing Adult ADD: You Can Do It” Web Chat on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012, from 1p.m. to 2p.m. EST (12 p.m. to 1 p.m. CST and 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST). The Web Chat is free and open to all ADDConnect members.
This is the first of ten ADHD Awareness Week Web Chats that address topics that will help you better manage symptoms, your family, and your life. They are hosted by top experts in the field, all of whom are contributors to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com. See the full line-up here.
To participate, you’ll need to:
1. Join ADDConnect. Signing up is free and easy (have a username, a valid e-mail address, and a password handy). If you’re already a member, skip this step and continue on to item number two.
2. R.S.V.P. Reply to this post letting us know you’ll be there. If you can’t make it, be sure you’ve subscribed to our enewsletter so you can be notified of future Web chats—coming soon!
3. Join the ADD Adults group (where the Web chat will take place). If you’re already a member, skip this step and continue on to item number four.
4. Reply to this post with questions you would like to have the ADD adult expert, Michele Novotni, Ph.D., answer.
5. Sign in to ADDConnect any time during 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012. On the day of the event, there will be a support-group thread called “Managing Adult ADD: You Can Do It Web Chat”—click on it and start posting your questions, experiences, and helpful replies to others’ questions. From time to time, you may need to refresh your Internet browser to see the latest discussion activity.
Hope to “see” you there!
Top 5 This Month
ADDitude's most popular articles
Free Accommodations Booklet
Important! User-Generated Content
The opinions expressed on ADDConnect are solely those of the user, who may or may not have medical training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of ADDConnect or ADDitude magazine. For more information, see our terms and conditions.