Parents of ADHD Teens and Young Adults
You're Invited to a Coaching Your ADHD Teen Web Chat on 10.18.12
Dear ADDConnect Members,
We are postponing the Be a Coach to Your ADHD Teen Web chat. We are still working to get past the technical issues that we ran into on Tuesday when we were supposed to host the first chat in the ADHD Expert Web Chat series. To avoid the possibility of another server crash when people sign in for today s chat, we decided to be safe and delay today s chat while we put in place a better technical solution that we can be confident will be able to provide everyone with an appropriate crash-free experience. We will post a new date for this chat very soon. Thanks for your patience.
The ADDConnect Team
ADHD EXPERT WEB CHAT: Be a Coach to Your ADHD Teen
Are you parenting an ADHD teen or young adult? Join ADHD expert Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, as she hosts the “Be a Coach to Your ADD Teen” Web Chat on Thursday, October 18th, 2012, from 1p.m. to 2p.m. EST (12 p.m. to 1 p.m. CST and 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. PST). The Web Chat is free and open to all ADDConnect members.
This is the second of ten ADHD Awareness Week Web Chats that address topics that will help you better manage symptoms, your family, and your life. They are hosted by top experts in the field, all of whom are contributors to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com. See the full line-up here.
To participate, you’ll need to:
1. Join ADDConnect. Signing up is free and easy (have a username, a valid e-mail address, and a password handy). If you’re already a member, skip this step and continue on to item number two.
2. R.S.V.P. Reply to this post letting us know you’ll be there. If you can’t make it, be sure you’ve subscribed to our enewsletter so you can be notified of future Web chats—coming soon!
3. Join the Parents of ADHD Teens and Young Adults group (where the Web chat will take place). If you’re already a member, skip this step and continue on to item number four.
4. Reply to this post with questions you would like to have the ADD adult expert, Jodi Sleeper Triplett, MCC, SCAC, BCC, answer.
5. Sign in to ADDConnect any time during 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, October 18th, 2012. On the day of the event, there will be a support-group thread called “Be a Coach to Your ADD Teen Web Chat”—click on it and start posting your questions, experiences, and helpful replies to others’ questions. From time to time, you may need to refresh your Internet browser to see the latest discussion activity.
Hope to “see” you there!
Top 5 This Month
ADDitude's most popular articles
Free Accommodations Booklet
Important! User-Generated Content
The opinions expressed on ADDConnect are solely those of the user, who may or may not have medical training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of ADDConnect or ADDitude magazine. For more information, see our terms and conditions.