Join ADHD Groups!

Click the arrows to expand each group category below

Parents of ADHD Children

ADD Adults

ADHD and Related Conditions

ADHD Professionals

ADHD Resources

Groups by Location

ADHD in Michigan

psychologists/psychiatrists for ADHD in Upper Peninsula

Does anyone know of psychologist or psychiatrist or counselor who can be recommended to me? At this time my husband and myself are very concerned with our son, who at age 18 would be set to graduate, if all requirements were met. He was not meeting all requirements so me met with the principal and HS counselor. he has online classes he could complete to meet the credits but in spite of planning to, he doesn’t get started with this. The principal has also told myson that he could simply get a GED as the work of the online classes is probably just busy work for him as his ACT score was very high. Now, since then, he has missed a lot of school, spends a lot of time sleeping, and when awake does some activities with family, but otherwise does a lot of gaming on the computer.


There are no replies to this topic.

Reply to this thread

You must be logged in to reply. To log in, click here.
Not a member? Join ADDConnect today. It's free and easy!

Not a member yet? Join here »

Important! User-Generated Content

The opinions expressed on ADDConnect are solely those of the user, who may or may not have medical training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of ADDConnect or ADDitude magazine. For more information, see our terms and conditions.